Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Exhancing My Resume

I have a confession. Someday I hope to become president. I'm thinking of taking my next vacation in Alaska. I'll bring a pair of binoculars and go where I can have a nice view of Russia and then claim to have foreign policy experience. For executive experience I'll cite my tenure as president of my local Star Trek fan club growing up. We never actually met but so what? I'm also confident I can articulate better than Governor Sarah Palin during interviews with the likes of Katie Couric and Charles Gibson. And if need be I'll learn to kill defenseless animals for sport so I can appear tough. In America anything is possible and I dare to dream.

2 comments:

Nelson said...

You forgot one thing: The only way all that stuff works is if you are a Republican.

upinVermont said...

Rob,

The only problem is that I just can't see you in a dress and lipstick. In fact... well... no, let's not go there.