Tuesday, May 05, 2009

2009 Chapeau Blog Award Winners

Chapeau announced their 2009 Blog Award winners today. As readers here know this blog nominated as one of two industry finalists for their news category. The winner in my category is an inspirational blog called Ashin Mettacara. Ashin Mettacara is devoted to promoting freedom against oppression in Asia. They deserve the recognition and thanks to the Chapeau competition I have become a regular reader of their site.

Chapeau's overall winner for 2009's Most Brilliant Blog was awarded to the Raymond. CC Tech Blog. Well done!

Thanks to all who encouraged and voted for me. I appreciate the support and was honored to be nominated as an industry finalist. My thanks to Chapeau for promoting the art of blogging with these awards.

No comments: